Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Rose named Emma

  So I am back! Sorry for the two week break, as a diving trip and wedding took time away from the time here.

  I felt to really dig personal on this one and bring out an original composition. In my younger years I remember being judged for the choices I was making by my family, friends, and even community in some cases. At that time of trial in my life I remember a little lady by the name of Emma Rose come into my life. She is my brothers oldest daughter at the age of twelve now. Emma and I clicked from the time she was born and today even have one of the best relationships. There are days I hold dear in my memory spent with Emma when she was younger (2-3 years old), where we would play outside and wear ourselves out. When it was time to come in, we'd get cleaned up and I would rub her feet and hands and she would fall asleep in my arms. I remember feeling of her love for me and knowing she didn't judge me for my choices but loved me for who I was and what I could give. This little lullaby is what stemmed from such an awesome relationship with my dear niece Emma. This one is for you girl! All my love.



-Jeremy

PS. Please continue to share with family and friends! Your support and response is what keeps this going for me! If you have a Gmail account please become a follower to the blog!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Jeremy. You have so much talent and are filled with such a love that sometimes I don't understand how you ever feel down. Keep the love flowing and keep working on your talent. You will someday have all you want in life! I love you!

    ReplyDelete